DIRECTV STREAM provides live TV, entertainment applications, streaming and on-demand options similar to U-verse TV that you may be familiar with. DIRECTV STREAM also offers new features-see below for comparison and head here for more information.
1. Local channel: Not available in some areas. Channels vary by package and billing area. The device may need to be in the billing area to view it.
2. Only available in the U.S. (excluding Puerto Rico and Virginia, U.S.). Req compatible device and data connection. Limited to 3 concurrent streams.
3. Data connection is required. The recording will expire in 90 days. In continuous recording, up to 30 episodes are stored with unlimited hours of cloud DVR, and up to 10 episodes are stored with 20 hours of cloud DVR (the oldest is deleted first, which may be less than 90 days). Restr applies.
4. Need to purchase DIRECTV STREAM streaming media device (sold separately). Provide equipment installment option. Requires Google login. Third-party applications require separate subscription/login. Restrictions apply. Google and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
Important U-verse TV update
Current U-verse TV customers will continue to experience the same excellent service, but can no longer purchase new U-verse TV packages.
– To view your current U-verse TV account, please visit myAT&T.
– Find U-verse TV support here.
– Learn how to switch to DIRECTV STREAM here.